According to the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev on the solution of the problems of refugees and internally displaced persons in 2003-2018, the implementation of the project "Promoting Social Development of Internally Displaced Persons" Aghdam, Aghcabedi, Baku, Yevlah, Barda, Imishli, Garadag, Qabala, Beylagan, Sheki, as well as a contracting agreement for the ongoing Kurakhan, Absheron projection, supply and installation, including the transformer substations, power supply, housings and other related components.
Under the signed contractual agreement, ATEF Group of Companies have implemented and carries out the following activities for the Social Development Fund (IDA) Project:
1. Completed construction of with 2 (two) pieces of 10 MVA, 2 (two) 16 MVA, 2 (two) 25 MVA and 2 (two) 40 MVA 110/35/10 kV transformer substations on the Aghdam project . (2014 year)
2. Completed construction of 1 (one) 40 MVA and 2 (two) 6.3 MVA 110/35/10 kV transformer substations on the Aghcabedi project. (2011)
3. Completed construction of 1 (one) 40 MVA and 2 (two) 25 MVA 110/35/10 kV transformer substations in Baku city. (2013)
4. Completed construction of transformer substations of 110/35/10 kV in 63 MVA of 1 (one) units in Yevlakh and Barda regions.
5. Completed the construction of transformer substations 110/35/10 kV at 25 MVA of 1 (one) unit on the Beylagan project. (2015)
6. The electric station listed above have been equipped with 110 kV electricity transmission lines.